2.24.2012

Life in the sick ward...

Wednesday I became THAT person that drops their kid off in nursery while I went to small group...later to find out he had a 101.7 temperature. Nice. Can we say MOM GUILT!!! 

What started as a simple leg rash turned to an all out body rash....some panic on my part (I usually am calm about these things) lots of Motrin and Benadryl, high temps, lots of sleeping and Veggie Tales watching...and now we're in day 3 of it. This morning there was no more temperature after 48 hours of 102! Woohoo! Mom is getting a little tired of Veggie Tales! 

And since I didn't have anything to do I decided to take pictures of the sickling...sad...but fun!
Day 1...not feeling awful yet...just cuddly.
Day 2. 79 degrees outside and stuck in sick bay....sad Bubba

Day 2. Woke up from nap with mild hallucinations! Haha! He was talking to SOMEONE!
Day 2...after a 4 hour nap. "Ma...make it stop!!!"
We're on Day 3....he slept 14 hours last night...maybe we're on the up and up??? Nope, as I am writing this...Dad just brought him to me with another temp. Bleck. Poor Bubba!


And this was from the other day at Target....just for laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment