We finally made a trip we've been putting on and off the calendar for about 6 months now...we went to visit my long lost friend Katie! Katie was "my person" in college...those of you original Grey's fans know who I'm talking about. Then life happened, we moved, and we kind of started missing each other. But it seems that our friendship is the one that we can not talk for a while because of life and all that stuff, but when you do talk, it's like you pick up right where you left off. So we finally put it on the calendar to visit Katie and her husband, and we actually made it happen! The Hubs said he thought the last time he actually saw her was the year we moved...3 years ago! I got to go to her wedding in June, but we didn't get to talk much because she was having so much fun! So we got there and I immediately realized how much I missed her and didn't know it! We got to hang out all day, went shopping, splurged on a few things, and finished the day off at Cheesecake Factory. Uhm. Yeah. BLT Burger and Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake. Nice.
As we were driving home The Hubs and I were talking and I decided it was no longer acceptable to go that long without visits...so now it's their turn to come try out our favorite burger joint! Hear that Katie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment