I'm not sure my little ticker can take anymore stress this morning! Ha!
I think I've got the comment boxes open and embedded at the bottom of each post. (Please let me know if I missed an item)
So click on each photo that you'd like to bid on, scroll down to the bottom, and click Add Comment.
Just FYI...sometimes you may need to scroll your screen down a bit to see the actual box once you click Add Comment.
And then it's pretty self explanatory from there.
Here's the rules if you need to check them out again!
Just FYI...sometimes you may need to scroll your screen down a bit to see the actual box once you click Add Comment.
And then it's pretty self explanatory from there.
Here's the rules if you need to check them out again!
REMEMBER!!!! If you have questions, please comment HERE on THIS POST. Or Facebook.
Don't comment with questions on the picture posts...I won't see them ;)
Don't comment with questions on the picture posts...I won't see them ;)
Happy Shopping! And thanks so much in advance!!!
Oh...here's the link in case you need it for the auction over at
It Really Does Take a Village!
P.S. I feel the need to say "Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's Go Racing Boys!"
(my husband loves NASCAR)
P.S. I feel the need to say "Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's Go Racing Boys!"
(my husband loves NASCAR)
No comments:
Post a Comment