Remember Stuart from Mad TV? ANYWAYS...
When I was supposed to be organizing stuff for the yard sale/folding clothes/cleaning, I procrastinated. I think I do my best work when I'm procrastinating on something else. I decided I wanted vintage Polaroid prints from my Instagrams. In an effort to not spend $100 on this thing...
I found this blog post...I love it when people are nice and tell you how to do things!
Here's how mine turned out.
I tried making them all look like old school Polaroids, but the top ones taken with the Early Bird filter with the frame look funny. The frame still shows up. So from now on I'm not going to use the frames in Instagram so I can print them all like Polaroids. I printed mine on card stock, but you can just as easily print on photo paper for a glossy look. And then you can make them look really legit and write on the bottoms with Sharpies!
Oh man. I'm excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment