We've been very busy the last few weeks, so sorry I haven't updated lately. Adoption update: we got our paperwork turned in on Dec. 4th. Whew! Then I got an email from the adoption worker saying they were missing one of the tests the doctors did on me. Come to find out, the doctor didn't DO the test on me. WONDERFUL! So yesterday I went up there, redid the test, and we'll have to wait a few days for the results. This delays the agency in sending out the referral letters.....which kind of in turn delays everything. Needless to say...I had a minor...well major..meltdown yesterday. Oh well....moving on. This Friday we have a "training" session with the agency. Don't really know what to expect from that....hopefully some insight on when the home study will start so we can get on that waiting list!
Check out some more new posts below...
No comments:
Post a Comment