And then finally, on Sunday we came back up to Greenpond for the October birthday parties. See what happens when we get together??
10.12.2009
Weekend 'O' Fun!
Friday night Joe and I went up to see Third Day in Simpsonville with my parents and Joe's mom. We had a great time! It was nice weather until about a 5 minute rain soaking, but then it stopped again...just enough to add some flair to the evening! I think my parents were a little, shall we say, scared??? at some of the bands before Third Day, especially the "love song" :) Here's some pictures from the concert...
After the concert, we drove back to Lexington for a Halloween party on Saturday. The Spartan Cheerleaders got voted "Funniest Costume" but I think it was their rehearsed cheers that won the crowd!




And then finally, on Sunday we came back up to Greenpond for the October birthday parties. See what happens when we get together??




And then finally, on Sunday we came back up to Greenpond for the October birthday parties. See what happens when we get together??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment