As I was told this weekend, I haven't updated the status of the adoption. SORRY GUYS! We turned in the formal application, thought we were good with that. Then they sent us forms and forms of stuff to fill out and we have to write our testimonies and answer about 20 pages of essay questions. The questions are kind of fun, and it brings about discussion. We need to get all this done by Oct. 16th, so we can get to the Oct. 23 meeting. Then we'll be going forward with the home study and making our scrapbook for the birthmothers to look at.
We're really deep in the throws of it right now, so I may not be blogging as often. Please don't hesitate to email or call us and we'll catch you up! We love talking about it and explaining what we're doing, why we're doing it, etc.
In other news...I am now a part of the technological world!! I got a Blackberry, only because we switched plans and it's actually cheaper than what we were paying before without any extras! SO....I CAN TEXT NOW!!! YAY!!!!
Ok...back to the essay questions!
Thanks for everybody's support in all this!
No comments:
Post a Comment