5.27.2009
Memorial Weekend #22 or #23?
Every year my mom's side of the family goes to Sunset Beach, NC for Memorial Weekend. The debate this year was if it had been for the last 22 or 23 years. I don't know if it was ever resolved. Just in the last few years have they allow us "children" to come too....I guess now that we can all fend for ourselves maybe they like our company now? Haha...anyway, it is a really fun time to spend with that whole side of the family. One of my favorite things was since I couldn't sleep, Joe "very kindly" woke up with me and went down to the beach at 5:45 a.m so I could watch the sunrise, something I've never done before. The cool thing about this beach is the way it is situated, the sun rises and sets on the beach, so you get two pretty cool times of day. I didn't take many "people pictures" this time...everybody else had that covered :) so most of my pictures are of things....except the really big faces of people being antsy waiting to get to the beach. 








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd love to visit Sunset Beach!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to stop by and let you know that I have an award for you over at my blog. I really enjoy your blog, and appreciate your follow and friendship!
ReplyDelete